Open call for companies to apply for CIRCULAR TRANSITION SUPPORTCircular Economy Beacons Balkan
CE BEACONS’ main orientation for coming years is – systemic business support.
The Consortia of 8 partners, directly involved in circular innovation development in the Balkans, have agreed to build circular economy eco-system that will bridge some of the most obvious gaps in transition towards climate neutral circular economy in the region:
1. Lack of understanding on concrete circular business opportunities
2. Lack of innovative circular business acumen
What do we search for?
other purposes. We also search for companies that are willing to innovate and differentiate on the market by conducting business responsibly following principles of a carbon-neutral circular economy.
Furthermore, we see that we can help innovation companies/organizations that have recognized a waste/material related gap on the market and have an almost go-to-market solution.
Finally, we would like to meet companies that are ready to co-invest in the process, with with 25% of total costs of the process (approximated 2.000-5.000 €, depending on the complexity of the challenge). This process should be finalized by the end of the year 2022.
What do we offer?
• Where to start in CE transition?
• What do you need to know about your value chain to benchmark your CE position?
• What and how should you use the tools to navigate through the CE transition / transformation?
• What do you need to change in business (from the lifecycle perspective) to reach a future fit business?
• What capacities should you build in order to sustain changes?
• What do I have to take care of, from the external environment, to successfully market new products/services?
• What would be the first pilot initiative I could do, to become more circular in a systemic way?
• What is my 5-10 year prospect in circular development?
We finally offer you a place in our network where cutting-edge technologies, novel solutions and latest insights related to circular economy innovation will pass through.
All this is designed in order to systemically help you in the transition towards a carbon-neutral circular business.
Learn more in our PDF brochure.
Application, selection and implementation process
Note that we will be evaluating applications on rolling basis, in order to commence with the process as soon as possible.
We will not be able to process any application sent after the deadline. The kind advice is to submit your application as soon as professionally possible.
The CE BEACONS team will inform all applicant organizations about the results and invite four selected for an online meeting to discuss details of further collaboration. Finally, one or two organizations will be selected based on following criteria:
• Potential for a systemic circular economic shift / enabling new circular market creation
• Novel solutions (Innovation potential)
• CO2 eq. decrease potential
• Alignment with the Serbia Circular Economy Roadmap
• Alignment with the European Circular Economy Action Plan priorities
• Alignment with the Green Agenda for the Western Balkan countries
• Willingness to contribute financially
CE Balkan Beacons team